Its my third year here and somehow it still surprises me how big of a zoo the ARC can be at the beginning of the year (not that its THAT much better by the end).
- If you are in a frat or sorority, you are required to wear a neon shirt with your greek letters on it.
- If you use dumbbells, you must never put them back where they belong
- Grunt. If you are straining yourself even the slightest, grunt. Bitches love grunting.
- Get your nasty crotch sweat all over the bike seat, and never wipe it off.
- Go with 5 or 6 friends and just hang out, taking up space. Occupy each machine you use for as long as possible. Nobody else wants to use it.
- If you’re in a non-competitive intramural league, take it super seriously. Yell at the refs (they can take it-thats why they’re paid the big bucks!), and yell at the opposing team.
I miss summer workouts.
(Visited 421 times, 1 visits today)